AMP is the UK’s largest independent air conditioning distributor, specializing in the sales, design and supply of Toshiba, MHI & Fujitsu systems to installation companies nationwide.
We currently have a vacancy for a Technical Support Engineer to join their busy technical team in Welwyn Garden City.
Duties of the Technical Support Engineer
- This role will be internal and field based depending on business demands
- Answering technical enquiries (phone and email) from customers, internal and external sales teams
- Assisting spares and warranty departments identifying components
- On-site commissioning and trouble shooting
- Warranty inspections on returned equipment
- Carry out damage inspections and reports
- Product training to customers
Requirements of the Technical Support Engineer:
- The successful applicant must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Qualified to NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent
- F-Gas Certification
- Minimum of 5 years hands on experience with VRF and split systems
- This role would ideally suit an experienced air conditioning installation/service engineer who has working knowledge of our brands
- Full driving licence
In return we offer a competitive salary, workplace pension, non-contractual bonus scheme together with a generous holiday allowance and a great working environment.