Website OAK Eurasia s.r.o
Global Experience. Local Solutions.
Position Summary: With OAK machines spread across all areas of Europe, and the growing demand for high-quality production equipment, OAK Eurasia s.r.o is adding a high-energy team member to support growth plans in Europe. The Sales Engineer will oversee all Sales activities throughout Europe, supporting current and future European customers and partners.
– Must be fluent in English language
– Plans and manages the overall sales operation of the European geographic area and sales channels to ensure achievement of goals and objectives.
– Creates business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researches and analyzes sales options.
– Sells OAK equipment by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommends solutions.
– Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researches and recommends new opportunities; recommends profit and service improvements.
– Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
– Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
– Leads sales initiatives to meet and exceed sales revenue, profit, and/or expense objectives for direct and/or channel sales.
– Guides sales efforts of account representatives and administrative personnel.
– Contributes to the growth forecasts for business unit and/or sales channels to ensure the highest level of service.
– Guides the development of strategic plans to penetrate accounts and grow the European market for OAK.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Develops customized product quotations for customer commercial Requests for Quotations – familiarity with sales and engineering software preferred.
– Successfully defines work flows and builds relationships with customers to obtain optimum effectiveness.
– Develops and manages sales plans for account growth across current and future accounts.
– Responsible for Voice of Customer feedback to OAK design Engineers to continuously and innovatively enhance products.
– Troubleshoots and resolves very complex problems.
Responsible for overall success of function or project.
BS/BA in related discipline (i.e. Sales, Engineering, Business) desired. Engineering or technical degree preferred although a business degree with related sales experience of a technical product, or technical industrial equipment experience/background will be considered.
– Generally 8+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
– Frequent inter-organizational and external contacts and communications.
– Strong business acumen
– Comfortable working in the EU across cultures, languages and business norms
– Passionate/knowledgeable about industrial equipment
– Previous experience managing sales projects.
– General knowledge of sales process & quoting software
– General experience with engineering drawings and technical specification documents and data
– English language fluency
– Ability to travel, without security restriction, across all of Europe and to the USA.
– High energy level, comfortable performing multi-faceted continuous improvement projects in conjunction with day-to-day operational activities.
– Significant travel expectations (beginning at 50%)
– Ability to read and understand Engineering drawings and general technical documents.
– Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities; tactful, mature, and flexible. Professional communication etiquette required.
– Ability to think “out of the box” to effectively propose solutions to various production challenges.
– Show courtesy and respect toward all Oak Eurasia s.r.o. employees, customers and partners.
– Documentation of a drug screen must be provided prior to starting this position.
Note: Oak Eurasia s.r.o is a tobacco free facility