An award winning international training centre, established and built on over 30 years of experience, provides what it describes as flexible ‘innovative training and assessment solutions’ both to individual and corporate clients in the UK and around the globe.
ChillAir says its expert team can work with clients to devise and deliver a unique programme, tailored to exceed your expectations.
Specialist services in refrigeration, air conditioning and heat pump technology include support and guidance; initial assessment of knowledge and competence; selection of a training and assessment package best suited to clients’ requirements; delivery of a personalised training package; evaluation of training and beneficial impact; setting future goals for enhancement.
ChillAir’s flexible training and assessment packages include:
• City & Guilds 2079 F GAS & ODS REGS Categories 1 to 4
• City & Guilds 6187 QCF/ NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Refrigeration, Air Conditioning & Heat Pumps
• City & Guilds 6187- 92 & 6187 -51 APL for experienced engineers
• City & Guilds 6187-302 Level 3 in Refrigeration Electrics
• IMI QCF Assessor & Internal Verifier Awards
• Bespoke training
As we attract clients from around the globe, we can provide help in overseas exchange projects, UK visas and in-country training.