UK: The man, who died following last week’s ammonia leak at Carlsberg’s Northampton brewery, has been named as 45-year-old David Chandler from Bridgnorth.

The post-mortem examination carried out at Leicester Royal Infirmary gave the cause of death as inhalation of ammonia.

A 51-year-old man who was in critical condition is improving and remains in hospital.

The brewery remains closed and police are still on location with representatives of the Health and Safety Executive.

Related stories:

Fridge plant suspect in fatal ammonia leak