Why Join Climalife?
You want to work for a company where you feel you can make a difference, you want to be valued, you want to feel part of a great team, you want to work in an environment where you can be yourself – that’s who we’re hiring after all.
The Good Stuff you get for working hard:
• Competitive salary
• Income protection
• 5% employer pension contributions
• Group Life Assurance
• Optional Private Medical Insurance
• Free counselling and occupational health services
• 25 days holiday a year plus all Bank Holidays
• Flexible home/office working
• Annual performance bonus. If we have a great year, we pass the rewards onto every single member of the team
• Annual personal performance bonus if you’ve been exceptional, we’ll thank you for it!
We are a distributor of Climatic Performance Chemicals and Industrial liquids/gases serving a wide range of industries. We have been trading in the UK for 25 years and are a subsidiary of a European group with a turnover of more than €250m. We are well respected within the industry for our technical expertise and product support services.
We manage our business with a small dynamic team based in our office in Bristol, supported by an external team of sales representatives. The company is experiencing a continued period of growth and requires an Area Sales Manager to support its Sales team covering the North of England.
Like all roles at Climalife, you can expect your time at work to be fun, varied and challenging. We know from experience that things change throughout the lifetime of a role so we like our Job Descriptions to highlight how you will make an impact as well as what you’ll be doing from day-day, giving you an overall flavour of the role.
The responsibilities we’ll trust with you include:
• Deliver price quotations to new and existing customers for projects and larger quotes
• Identify and target potential new customers
• A point of contact to customers with projects and large orders
• Offering technical advice
• Keep customers updated with laws and legislation relevant to their business
• Prepare reports on figures and sales for monthly Sales Meetings
• Maintaining existing customer accounts
• Pricing and visits
• Identify potential sales of new products to existing customers
How you will make an impact…
• Working in harmony with our team to ensure excellent customer experiences internally and externally.
• Taking responsibility for your own training and development, that way you can make the biggest impact!
• We need you! New projects and developments are always on the horizon and so we’re always looking for someone who can contribute to our growth.
• Drive forwards our vision by working with colleagues across all our departments, we’re always looking to share knowledge and resources.
• Making decisions and driving outcomes that push us towards our strategic goals.
• Always behaving and making decisions with the company’s best interest in your mind.
• Support promotional advertising, commercial and informational actions required to launch/develop products/services and global offers for the company.
• Developing relationships through strategic meetings with customers and suppliers which bring a relevant, global view of the products we offer.
• Research, detect, identify markets to be surveyed (key accounts, opinions leaders, suppliers, potential partners etc.) to find new business opportunities.
To be effective, you ideally have the following experience although training will be given in some aspects of the job:
• Previous experience in the HVAC industry is preferred
• You will need a Full UK Driving License as this role is not office based
• Knowledge in our product range and F-gas legislation would be an advantage
• Knowledge of the market and our company would be an advantage
We’ve got some core values that run through everything we do
• Customer Focus – We are committed to putting our customers’ needs first, understanding them, providing great customer service, and growing our business together.
• Teamwork – We work together to meet the needs of our customers and help the company succeed.
• Respect – We respect our customers, colleagues, and our environment.
• Commitment – We have a commitment and determination to always do the best we can.
• Caring – We care for our customers and colleagues; we are kind, we support each other, and we can trust one another.
• Passion – We have passion for our work and aim to get the details right every time.
• Expertise – We are experts in our field and are continually growing and learning.
• Honesty – We are great communicators, open and honest, and always act with integrity.
We want to share our experience and expertise to all so that our customers and our people feel empowered to make the right decisions for themselves, their businesses to achieve their goals.
Why do we do all this? Because we care for our: