Beijer Ref UK & Ireland
Beijer Ref UK & Ireland
South West, Midlands or South Wales
Beijer Ref UK & Ireland is a leading group of refrigeration and air conditioning wholesalers with 47 branch outlets and utilises two distribution centres for centralised stocks. There are 4 wholesalers within the group; Dean & Wood Ltd, HRP Ltd, RW Refrigeration Wholesale Ltd and DWG Refrigeration Wholesale Ltd (Ireland). Also within the group is our MHI (Mitsubishi Heavy Industries) air conditioning business, Beijer Ref Refrigerants and Beijer Ref Academy.
Are you from a refrigeration service or installation engineering background and have a good knowledge of systems and controls? Are you keen to work in an exciting, vibrant environment specialising in green energy solutions?
Come on a journey with us to develop a lasting career, providing you with inspiration and motivation, as we project our business to the next step.
We are recruiting for a Refrigeration Application Engineer to join our technical team, based from our regional offices in the South West, Midlands or South Wales.
The Refrigeration Application Engineer’s main job function is to:
• Provide technical support to internal and external customers
• To specify and select equipment for multiple applications and projects, including A2L and CO2 systems.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• To provide high quality, consistent pre and after sales product and technical support
• To select refrigeration products for customers from the company’s product portfolio
• To be commercially aware of financial costs to the organisation, and service requirements of customers
• To comply with all existing and any new systems and procedures to allow the organisation to operate
• To assist in the evaluation and introduction of new products and be aware of product developments in
• To take ownership of all technical and product management issues for a designated range of products or a technical project.
Full training will be provided on all product and service offerings.
Ideally, you will have 2+ years of refrigeration experience.
You will require to travel therefore a full driving licence is essential.
A competitive salary, company or financed car and benefits package is offered.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Problem solving
• Effective communication
• Good presentation skills
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to embark on a successful career with a market leading business. Please apply, enclosing your current CV, and detail in the application how your experience and skill set will help you in this role.