Technical Sales Manager – Chillers and Heat Pumps
£45,000 – £55,000, plus commission for the right candidate and usual benefit package.
Since 1984, Powermaster has been at the leading edge of Chiller and Heat Pump technology to satisfy the needs of HVACR and process cooling industries.
The Sales Manager position is an exciting role that contributes to the overall UK Sales Targets.
• Working closely with H/Q team, to develop and support the M&E consultant and contractor route to market to
promote our leading edge Chiller and Heat Pump technology.
• Reaching out to existing current accounts plus developing new, with a view to gaining specification or opportunity to propose our portfolio of products.
• The role will require communications with customers via client visits, phone and web calls and technical design
assistance such as product selections of equipment combined with an understanding of applications.
• Excellent opportunity to develop and further your career.
• The successful candidate may have previous HVAC industry experience.
• Probable Sales experience within the Chiller and Heat Pump Market.
• Technical knowledge with qualifications or equivalent experience.
• High level of prospecting for new accounts and opportunities.
• Strong communicator with a consistent record of developing sales.
• Ability to lead and influence both internal and external partners at all levels.
• Excellency in verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
A basic salary of £45,000 – £55,000 dependent on background and experience. Car/allowance and commission in the £10-20k bracket depending on sales. Excellent benefits package in addition.
Ideally based towards Manchester.
Please apply with covering letter, attaching your CV to: [email protected] If you have any questions please call: 01786 596969.