Technical Support Engineer
Industrial & Electronics
Thermofrost Cryo Ltd. is a leading nationwide distributor of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment, with offices in Birmingham and Manchester. We are seeking a Technical Support Engineer to work with our Industrial Refrigeration & Electronic Control product portfolios.
Reporting to the Industrial and Electronics Product Manager, candidates should have a good practical and theoretical knowledge of industrial and heavy commercial refrigeration systems, using ammonia and HFC’s. Knowledge of CO2 systems would also be an advantage. Extensive training on our products and selection software will be provided.
Good communication skills are essential, as the role involves considerable contact with customers by telephone, email and in person at their premises or on site.
- Provision of technical and engineering assistance to customers.
- Selection of regulating valves, control valves, hand valves, pressure relief valves and electronic controls.
- Production and progression of quotations in order to secure sales.
- Assistance with the evaluation and introduction of new products.
- Customer and site visits as required to assist with sales and technical functions.
- Flexible working location
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Company car
- Performance based bonus scheme.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Private healthcare plan.
- Life assurance scheme.
- 35 hour week
- 25 days holiday p/a plus statutory bank holidays, increasing with service.
Please apply to Alan Wright, Joint Managing Director: [email protected]