The awards, which culminate in a glittering presentation evening at the Brewery in London’s Chiswell Street on February 25, will this year be hosted by comedian Jimmy Carr.
• Air Conditioning Product of the Year
• Refrigeration Product of the Year
• Contractor of the Year (over £10m turnover)
• Contractor of the Year (under £10m turnover)
• Consultant of the Year
• Wholesaler/Product Distributor of the Year
• Training Initiative of the Year
• Environmental Initiative of the Year
• Marketing Initiative of the Year
Deadline for receipt of entries is October 15.
Visit www.acrnewsawards.com to download your entry form.
Commenting on the long running success of the event and the sponsorship opportunities available to brands, ACR News’ Steve Bennion said: “It’s encouraging to see just how much loyalty people have to this event. We already have a stellar line-up of sponsors, including Samsung, Toshiba, Bitzer and Hawco, with several more in the running for category sponsorship.”
For further details on the above sponsorship opportunities contact Steve Bennion on 01622 699102, or alternatively email [email protected]