Heat Pump Summit returns to Nuremberg28th April 2015
The biennial event held in the intervening year between the Chillventa exhibition, the European Heat Pump Summit fosters professional dialogue on current developments and presents research results and trends in the field of heat pumps.
Some of the main topics to be explored this year include current market data and developments in the various countries as well as the challenges presented by the prevailing European energy policy. The summit will also look at the significance for the heat pump industry of German and other European laws and regulations such as the eco-design directive. The event has a broad scope, from industrial and commercial applications to residential construction, hybrid systems and components.”
Conducted in English, the event takes place at the NürnbergMesse from October 20-21.
“In the intervening year between Chillventa trade fairs, the lure of the high-calibre presentations and workshops at the European Heat Pump Summit once again gathers the combined expertise of the heat pump sector at one location,” said NürnbergMesse’s head of events, Alexander Stein.
With its wide range of topics, the European Heat Pump Summit creates a bridge from the present to the future of the heat pump. One highlight will be a series of lectures presenting the latest results from the ongoing research initiative of the International Energy Agency’s Heat Pump Programme (IEA-HPP).
International heat pump experts have already submitted a large number of abstracts. These include:
• Potential for heat pumps in various markets
• Challenges due to European regulations
• Components and product development (compressors, fans, heat exchangers, controls, refrigerants)
• Heat pumps for commercial and industrial application and use of waste heat
• Heat pump application in nZEB
• Large scale absorption heat pumps for e.g. district heating applications
• Solar thermal and heat pumps in combination
• Fuel driven heat pumps
• Heat pump testing and certification
• Innovative systems and outlook on the future
Complementing the Summit will be the Foyer-Expo – a mini exhibition of latest products and innovations.
The call for presentations with a detailed overview of the topics is available online here.