The awards, which culminate in a glittering presentation evening at the Brewery in London’s Chiswell Street on February 25, will this year be hosted by comedian Jimmy Carr.
• Air Conditioning Product of the Year
• Refrigeration Product of the Year
• Contractor of the Year (over £10m turnover)
• Contractor of the Year (under £10m turnover)
• Consultant of the Year
• Wholesaler/Product Distributor of the Year
• Training Initiative of the Year
• Environmental Initiative of the Year
• Marketing Initiative of the Year
Deadline for receipt of entries is October 15.
The special Customer Service Award, which was conducted for the first time last year through the ACR News website, will be open for nominations from the beginning of September.
For more information visit www.acrnewsawards.com